Monday, January 7, 2008

More Sinister Than I Ever Suspected


There was an article I read recently which got my wheels turning. Now, in sifting for data within the UFO community, one must exercise skepticism in ascertaining truth. I have been burned once (the Serpo saga, which has since been proven false by the keen minds at abovetopsecret.com) biting the wriggling, baited hook and that has made me much more of a cautious UFO believer. In science, one must learn to discern truth by being objective. (What are the chances hundreds of people in different parts of the world can come up with the same, wild story? But that's another article.) As a Christian, I must use the word of God as my authority regarding spiritual matters. By their fruits you shall know them.

Which brings me to this matter. I had always thought of the small group of individuals who desire to control this secret and the power it entails as inherently evil- note the recent unusual death of the brother of Dennis Kucinich, the only presidential candidate who has anything approaching a pro-truth-UFO platform. (Possibly a warning.) That may still be so. However, here is the question the article asks: what if there is some sort of "hands off" policy that is in effect among the races of aliens that have visited this planet, not in regards to individuals, but regarding our civilization here? What if, once the gig is up (and the truth of their visitation is revealed,) all bets are off? This idea is more sinister that I ever expected. The revelation of extraterrestrial life may eventually result in global extermination/enslavement for the entire human race. Making slaves of humans is relatively easy, if the release of dopamine in the brain is controlled with simple reward/punishment behavior modifications. We see this every day in the segment of our society that is addicted to cocaine, heroin, even cigarettes.

This idea if true casts new light on those who desire to keep this secret secure. I am reminded of the scene in Lord of the Rings where Gandalf returns to Frodo's house, asking feverishly (of the ring) "Is it secret? Is it safe?" Those who are familiar with the story know that knowledge of the existance of the one ring is dangerous indeed!

I do not know the reasons of those who desire to keep extraterrestrial involvement on our planet secret. But I do know this one thing: We are kept and held secure and safe by God, by His grace and by our faith in Him. This transcends death and our fleeting temporary existence here. John 6:37 states: All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. Trust Jesus and believe the sacrifice He made for us, for therein is life, our hope and the longing of our very souls.

G.Houtchens
armchair coach
amateur historian

No comments: