Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ten Things I Want to do in Heaven




Ten Things I Want to do in Heaven:

1. To thank Jesus for my life; for making me, buying me, and forgiving me. To kneel at his feet and submit myself in love.

2. To sing praises to God with Keith Green.

3. To see friends, students and relatives who have passed before me.

4. To see Mikey and Snoopy, give them a hug, and tell them how much I love them (and to let them jump all over me.)

5. To pray for others that I knew down here.

6. To love and be loved; to know and be known.

7. To not sin any more.

8. To do God's will without messing up.

9. To meet and speak with author J.R.R. Tolkien, Mother Theresa of Calcutta, Pope John Paul II, the apostles whose stories were never recorded (or were and were lost in time,) and if possible, actor Jonathan Harris.

10. To join others in cheering on from the stands, to encourage those left behind if that might be possible, to finish the race.

11. To meet the angels who have helped me without my ever knowing, to thank them.

Let His great love be made known, let it be shouted from the rooftops. Life is all about Him.

Glenn


No comments: